Introducing, "Make History Engaging, Exciting, & Empowering"
A self-paced, online course for history teachers looking to spark excitement into their classes!
An Online Course for History Teachers Grades 6-12
Preview the Course Modules ⬇️
MODULES & COURSE OVERVIEW
1) Welcome & Get Ready to Get Students Loving History
2) Bellwork That Works- Excite Your Students in the First 3 Minutes
3) Level-Up The Lecture- Impactful & Interactive Direct Instruction
4) History Decisions Activities- Thrust students into the past, take on historical personas, & try to solve historical crises
5) Virtual Tours & Travel Blogs- 'Visit' the past and write about living through historical events
6) Primary Sources- Powerful & Approachable
7) History Labs- make inquiry fun and empowering
8) Make History Relevant- Activities to get students to see why history matters
9) Student Led Academic Discussions- Develop questioning & foster rich discussions & seminars
10) Bringing It All Together- A framework for planning out your year and units to balance content, skills, fun, and rigor.
This Course is for Me!
THIS COURSE IS
Grounded in inquiry.
Aligned with C3 Standards.
Guaranteed to help you get students more engaged & excited about history!
Lets Bring the Joy Back to Teaching & Learning!
Sign Me Up!
🤩 If you are not 100% satisfied, you will get a full refund!
A Course For History Teachers Looking To Have a Bigger Impact in the Classroom!
This is a self-paced online course for history teachers is- new and veteran teacher alike- who are looking for strategies and activities that really engage students, that don't take hours to plan, and that students actually enjoy! If you are looking for ways to make history interesting and engaging, this is the course for you! Made by an award winning teacher, for teachers.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Do I need to attend live trainings or lessons?
What if I am not fully satisfied with the course?
Are there group licenses for PLCs or districts?
Can I get PD credit for this course?
Do you take purchase orders or school credit cards?
Struggling with Classroom Management?
Check out m self-paced mini-course that will help you build a positive classroom community, enforce consequences effectively, and end power struggles for good!